NATA 2021 Application Form
The application process for NATA 2021 exam will be started by NATA soon. NATA 2020 applications will be issued by the Counseling of Architecture (COA). Let the candidates know that the NATA exam is conducted twice a year. The candidates who want to appear in the NATA exam 2021 will first have to fill the online application form. Interested students will be able to fill the application form within the due dates. NATA 2021 online application forms will be available on the official website http://www.nata.in from where you will be able to fill the application form. Apart from this, you will also be able to fill the application form by clicking on the link provided on this page.
Nata 2021 application form:-
Before filling your application form for NATA 2021, you must check the eligibility and criteria prescribed only after that fill the application form. With the application form filled, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the prescribed application fee without the application fee, the application form will not be considered complete. To know about the required dates of NATA 2021 application and examination, see the table below.
|Program||Exam 1||Exam 2|
|First date of application||Will be announced||Will be announced|
|Application deadline||Will be announced||Will be announced|
|Exam date||Will be announced||Will be announced|
If you want to know the steps to apply NATA 2021, then you can follow our steps mentioned. After following these steps, you can make your application easily and quickly.
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the official website of NATA will open.
- On the home page you will see a link to the NATA 2021 registration. You have to click on that link.
- After this, the second window page will open, where you have to go to the option of New Registration Form, from where you can complete your registration.
- After this you have to complete all the information asked in it and click on the submit button.
- After all the information is complete, you have to upload your photo and signature in it.
- On completion of the application, you have to pay the application fee.
Application fee (as per previous year)
- For NATA 2020 Exam 1 or Exam 2
- General and OBC – 2000 Rs.
- SC and ST – Rs 1700
- For both NATA 2020 Exam 1 and Exam 2
- General and OBC – Rs 3800.
- SC and ST – Rs. 3100
- The application fee can be paid through e-payment gateway through debit card, credit card, net banking.
Improvement in NATA 2021 application form
Let the candidates know that you can also improve your application form. If any mistake is made while applying to a candidate, then they can also rectify the mistake in the NATA 2021 application form. Students have to improve the application form within the due dates.
How to improve NATA 2021 application form
- To improve the application form, you need to visit the official website of NATA.
- After this you have to click on the Correction link. From where you can improve the application form.
- In the application form, you can rectify wrong documents, wrong names, wrong information etc.
- You will not be charged any fee for improving the application form.
- Candidates must submit their application forms correctly and submit by the last date.
Nata 2021 eligibility criteria:-
Candidate stocky 2021 test facilities before applying for a better understanding about their eligibility criteria. Candidates should participate in the application process only on the basis of NATA 2021 eligibility criteria. Know any mistake found in the application form but it will not be accepted. See below to check the NATA 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 10 + 2.
- Also, the candidate must pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50% marks in all three subjects.
- The candidate should also get a total of 50% marks in 10 + 2.
NATA 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards will be issued for all the candidates appearing in the NATA 2021 examination. The admit cards will be issued online by the COA on the official website. All the candidates have to download the nata admit card download the admit card, you will have to provide your login ID. After downloading the admit card, the candidate must take a printout of the same. Along with the admit card at the examination center, you will also have to carry an ID proof with you.
NATA 2021 Q&A
Question 1. Will the application fee be refunded on canceling the application?
Answer – No, the application fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Question 2. What is the last date of NATA 2021 registration?
Answer – The date of NATA 2021 registration has not been announced yet.
Question 3. Can I change the exam center?
Answer – No, no change can be made in the examination center. The application for this will not be accepted.
Question 4. What documents do I have to upload at the time of registration?
Answer – Recent passport size photo and signature (in JPG or JPEG format).
Question 5. Do I have to send a copy of the application form offline as well?
Answer – No, there is no need.
Official Website – www.nata.in