MP Police Constable Vacancy 2021 Application Form, Admit Card, Results
The date of written examination of police constable recruitment by the Madhya Pradesh government has been extended for some time. The written examination for MP Police Constable 2021 was scheduled to be held on 6 March 2021 which will now be conducted on 6 April 2021. This recruitment has been taken out for a total of 4000 vacancies. For which the MP Police Constable Admit Card will be made available for download on the official website in the month of 2021 March. The application process was conducted between 16 January and 11 February 2021. Before filling the application form, you should check the eligibility and criteria set by the department thoroughly and only then participate in the application process. For complete information related to MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 , you can read this page till the end.
After the completion of the application process of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2021, written examination of the candidates will be conducted. The examination will be conducted by MP Vyapam. The candidates who succeed in this examination will be invited for the next process of recruitment for document verification and physical examination. Successful students in all the process will be selected for various vacant positions. For the important dates related to MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021, you can see it from the table given below.
|Application process start date||16 January 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||11 February 2021|
|Last date for revision of application form||15 February 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card||March 2021|
|Exam start date||06 April 2021|
|Result Issue Date||Coming soon|
- Post Name: Constable Radio
- Number of posts – 138 posts
- Post Name – Constable GD
- Number of posts – 3862 posts
Qualification and criteria
educational qualification :
Educational Qualification for the post of Constable Radio:
- General, Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Class candidates should have passed 10th or higher secondary or equivalent examination under the 10 + 2 system.
- Scheduled Tribe candidates must have passed 8th standard or equivalent examination.
- For this post, candidates should pass 12th standard under 10 + 2 system.
- Two year courses of NCVT / SCVT recognized ITI should be passed in one of the courses in Electronics, Computer Instrument, Information Technology, Tele Communication.
- Any one subject or 3 years diploma from recognized polytechnic should be passed in Electronics, Computer Instrument, Information Technology, Tele Communication in any one course.
- Must have a certificate of 4 years degree course (BE or B.Tech) in one of the subjects of University Electronics, Computer Instrument, Information Technology, Tele Communication recognized by University Grants Commission.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi and English typing on computer.
Age Range :
- To participate in this recruitment, candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided under various categories prescribed by the government.
MP Police Constable vacancy 2021 Application Form
The application process for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 has started from 16 January 2021. Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment can fill the application form by visiting the official website of MP Vyapam peb.mp.gov.in. With this, you can also complete the application process by clicking on the link of the application form given above on our page. The last date for filling the application form was fixed on 30 January 2019, which has now been extended till 11 February 2021. Interested candidates have to fill the application form on the due dates, the applications filled after the due date will not be valid. If there is a mistake in filling the application form from the candidates, then you can amend it from 16 January to 15 February 2021.
Along with filling the application form, the candidates must compulsorily fill the application fee prescribed by the department, the application form without filling the application fee will be incomplete and such application form will be rejected. Candidates can submit the application fee online or through a kiosk. Let the candidates know that on depositing the fee through MP online, the portal fee will have to be deposited 60 rupees. Apart from this, a portal fee of Rs 20 will be payable on login form through registered citizen user.
- Application fee (double paper) for general and other states candidates: Rs 800
- Application fee (single paper) for general and other states candidates: Rs 600
- For SC, ST, OBC, Disabled candidates of Madhya Pradesh (double paper): Rs. 400
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Disabled Candidates of Madhya Pradesh (Single Paper): Rs. 300
MP Police Constable vacancy 2021 Admit Card
After the completion of the application process for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued. The admit cards will be issued on the official website of MP Vyapam peb.mp.gov.in from where you will be able to download the admit card by entering login credentials. With this, you will also be able to download the admit card by clicking on the link of the admit card provided above on our page when the admit card is issued. Let the candidates know that it is mandatory to bring the admit card and a valid identity card at the time of examination, without the admit card and valid identity card, you will not be given entry in the examination hall. The written examination of MP Police Constable 2021 will be held on 6 April 2021.
MP Police Constable GD vacancy 2021 Result:-
Results of the candidates will be released after the completion of the written examination of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021. The results will be released on the official website of MP Vyapam peb.mp.gov.in from where you will be able to get the results by entering login credentials. Those candidates who will succeed in the written examination will be invited for the next process of recruitment for physical fitness test and document verification. At the end the final merit list of all the successful students will be released in the process. Candidates whose name will be registered in the final merit list will be posted in various vacant positions.
Constable Recruitment 2020-2021.
Official website: peb.mp.gov.in