Eklavya Adarsh Residential School gives admission in class 6 to scheduled caste students of Uttarakhand state through the entrance examination every year. For the year 2021, the application process from the department was completed by offline through February 28, 2021. After completion of the application process, now the admit cards of the candidates will be sent through the post, after which the examination will be conducted. The admit cards of the candidates will be sent through the post on behalf of the Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad. For more information about Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021, you can read this post in full.
Latest: Ekalavya Adarsh Residential School Entrance Exam will be conducted soon for 2021 Entrance Exam.
Let the students know that after the completion of the application process, the admit cards of the candidates will be sent through the post, after that the examination for the year 2021 will be conducted in April 2021. Students who achieve the prescribed marks in the examination will be given admission in the prescribed schools. Through the table given below, students can see some important dates of Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021.
|Application Start Date (Offline)||Start|
|Last Date of Application (Offline)||28 February 2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date (BY Post)||March / April 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||April 2021|
|Result Date||Will be announced|
Qualification and criteria
- Students and students belonging to Scheduled Tribes studying / passing in class 5 in the year 2019-20 from schools recognized by the state or central government will be eligible for class 06 admission.
- In the application form, the candidates should verify the educational details and photo of the Principal / Principal of their school from where they are studying or passing class 5 in the year 2020-21.
- For admission in class 6, the age of the candidate should be between 09 years to 13 years on 01 April 2021.
- Candidate should be born between 01 April 2008 to 31 March 2012.
Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021 Application Form
The process of application for admission to Eklavya Adarsh Residential School 2021 has started. Application form was filled through offline. The application form has been released on the official website of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad Ramnagar Nainital at http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in and the school website http://www.eklavyadun.org . Along with this, the Chief Education Officer, Block Education Officer, scheduled examination centers and the Principal Office of the nearest Government Ashram system schools could also be obtained absolutely free.
Candidates are required to send the completed application form by any registered post to the address of Secretary Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad, Ramnagar (Nainital), Pin Code – 244715, within the due date and time. Outside the envelope of the application form, “Application form for Ekalavya Adarsh Residential School Entrance Examination-2121” must be written compulsorily. Candidates should keep in mind that applications submitted after the due date will not be considered and such applications will be rejected.
Application form: Click here to download the application form for Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Entrance Exam 2021.
Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021 Admit Card
For the students applying, the admit card will be sent to the address entered through the post in March / April 2021, so while filling the application form, the student should enter the letter (address) in the correct and clear words. The name of the examination center, roll number etc. are recorded in the admit card. Students are required to carry the admit card at the time of entrance examination. Students will not be allowed to appear in the examination if they are not taken with the admit card.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
Selection Process :
In order to join Ekalavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021, students must first participate in the application process. After the application process is complete, an entrance examination is conducted for the students who apply. The merit list will be prepared and merit list will be released on the basis of performance in the examination conducted by the students in the entrance examination. Students who succeed in the examination will be given admission in the school.
There will be three sections of the entrance examination in which a total of 100 questions will be asked. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. Negative marking will not be done in the exam. For Ekalavya Model Residential School Entrance Examination, the candidates will be provided a total of 2 hours. All the questions will be given 4 options. Out of which, choosing the right option will have to be rounded. Only black or blue ballpoint pen can be used in the examination. The number of questions will be asked separately from different stages, the information of which is given below-
- Mental Examination Qualification – 40 questions
- Mathematics Examination – 30 Questions
- Hindi exam – 30 questions
- Total Questions – 100 Questions
A total of 17 centers have been proposed for the examination. Students can choose any two centers as per their convenience.
- Government Ashram System Higher Secondary School Haripur, Kalsi, Dehradun.
- Government Inter College Kalsi, Dehradun.
- Government Girl Inter Haripur Kalsi, Dehradun.
- Cantt Higher Secondary Chakrata, Dehradun.
- Government Inter College Tuni, Dehradun.
- Government Girls Inter College, Uttarkashi.
- Government Ashram System Higher Secondary School, Joshimath, Chamoli.
- Government Inter College, Ghat, Chamoli.
- Government Ashram System Higher Secondary School, Baluwakot, Pithoragarh.
- Government Ashram System Higher Secondary School, Munsiyari, Pithoragarh.
- Sds Government Inter College Pithoragarh.
- Government Inter College, Didihat, Pithoragarh.
- Government Inter College, Dineshpur, Udhamsingh Nagar.
- Government Ashram System Higher Secondary School, Khatima, Udham Singh Nagar.
- Government Inter College, Sitarganj, Udham Singh Nagar.
- Government Inter College, Kurmadghati, (Kishanpur), Pauri Garhwal.
- R.E.A. Assemblyman, V.C. Vikas Nagar, Dehradun.
- Government Inter College, Champawat.
Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021 Result
After completion of the entrance examination of Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Admission 2021, the results will be issued by shortlisting the top performing students / students from the selection committee. The merit list of the shortlisted candidate will be released on the official website of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad, Ramnagar Nainital from http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in from where you will be able to get it, in addition to this page on the release of the merit list. Merit list will be made available. Candidates whose names are listed in the merit list will be given admission in the school.
Students can see the details of the seats according to the school through the table given below.
|name of school||Number of seats||Remark|
|Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Kalsi (Dehradun)||60 (30 seats for boys and 30 seats for girls)||2 seats and 2 seats reserved for equal number of students / students of Raji tribe.|
|Eklavya Adarsh Residential School, Bajpur (U.C.Nagar)||60 (30 seats for boys and 30 seats for girls)||42 seats, Buxa and 6 seats reserved for equal number of students / students of Raji tribe|
|Eklavya Adarsh Residential School Khatima (U.C.Nagar)||60 (30 seats for boys and 30 seats for girls)||42 seats reserved for Tharu and 6 seats for equal number of students / students of Raji tribe|
Official Website: www.ubse.uk.gov.in
Notification: Get Ekalavya Adarsh Vidyalaya Admission 2021 notification from here.