For Uttarakhand TET 2020 (I&II) , the application process has been started by issuing notifications on behalf of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad. The application process was to start from 29 January 2021 till 18 February 2021, which has now been extended till 22 February 2021 in Chatrahit. Candidates can fill the application form online through the due dates. Candidates who pass the TET i.e. Teacher Eligibility Test are eligible to teach from class 1 to class 8 in various government schools in the state. This examination is conducted every year by the Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Parishad. Let the candidates know that UTET Exam 2020Will be organized in two parts. The first part exam is the primary teacher eligibility test, after which the candidate qualifies to teach from class 1 to 5 and the second part exam is the high teacher primary teacher eligibility test, after which the candidate after passing class 6 to 8 Possesses the ability to teach up to. Learn more about UTET Exam 2020 from this article.
Uttarakhand TET Exam 2020-2021 Updates
Let the candidates know that to participate in the Uttarakhand TET Exam 2020, they must first complete the application process. Candidates can fill the application form through online. After the completion of the application process, candidates will be conducted their examination by issuing their admit cards. Candidates can get information about important dates related to UTET Exam 2020 from the table given below.
|Application start date||29 January 2021|
|Application deadline||22 February 2021|
|Last date for submission of application fee||22 February 2021|
|Date of issue of Admit Card||March 2021|
|Proposed date of exam||24 March 2021|
|Result Date||April / May 2021|
Educational Qualification: Primary Teacher
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and two year Diploma in Elementary Education, DLEd / BTC. or
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and two year Diploma in Elementary Education, DLEd / BTC as per National Council of Teacher Education Regulations 2002. or
- Must have passed 12th examination with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent and BLEd in Elementary Education.
- 12th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and two years diploma in Shiksha Shastra (Special Education) (recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, (RCI)).
- Graduate or its equivalent
- And two year Diploma in Elementary Education, DLEd / BTC.
- Graduates with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and passing or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in primary education ((BTC / D.L.Ed). OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (or its equivalent) and 1 year in education (B.Ed. / LT / Shiksha Shastri). or
- Graduates with minimum 45% marks (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. / LT / Shiksha Shastri) in accordance with the NCTE (Accreditation Criteria and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years BA / B.Sc. or B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed. (special education).
Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2020-2021:-
In order to participate in the Uttarakhand TET 2020 exam, candidates must first apply through online medium. The application process was started from 29 January 2021 and the last date for filling the application form was 18 February 2021 which has now been extended till 22 February 2021. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Board of School Education in due dates . Apart from this, you can also fill the application form by clicking on the link of the application form provided above on this page. Let the students know that this year the applications sent through offline medium will not be acceptable.
It is mandatory to submit the prescribed application fee on behalf of the board along with filling the application form, the application form filled without the application fee will not be valid and such application form will be automatically rejected. Candidates can submit the application fee online.
- Fee fixed for General and Other Backward Classes: Rs 600 (for one exam), Rs 1000 (for both examinations)
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Prescribed Fee: Rs 300 (for one exam), Rs 500 (for both exams)
Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2020-2021
After the completion of the application process, the admit cards of the candidates who will fill the application form with full information will be issued. The admit cards will be issued on the official website of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad from where the candidates can download their admit card. With this, candidates will also be able to get their admit card from the link given on our page. Candidates should keep in mind that those admit cards can be obtained only through online medium, admit cards will not be sent through post.
Uttarakhand TET 2020-2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
In Uttarakhand TET Exam, candidates will be given 2:30 minutes time for the exam in which 150 questions will be asked. The candidate will be awarded 1 mark for each question. Candidates will be asked questions from various subjects, whose information can be obtained from the table given below.
Paper – 1 Preliminary Teacher Examination
|Subject (All compulsory)||Number of questions||numbers|
Paper – 2 Higher Teacher Examination
|Subject (All compulsory)||Number of questions||numbers|
|(i) For teachers of Mathematics / Science – Mathematics and Science (ii) For teachers of Social Studies – Social Studies
(iii) For other teachers: – (One of 4A or 4B)
Uttarakhand TET Result 2020-2021
The results of the candidates will be released a few days after the completion of Uttarakhand TET exam. The results will be released on the official website of Uttarakhand Vidyalaya Shiksha Parishad from http://www.ubse.uk.gov.in from where they can see their results. Along with this, candidates can also see their results from the link given on our page. Candidates who will succeed in Uttarakhand TET exam will be eligible to participate in the recruitment of teachers in the state.
Important Official Website: www.ubse.uk.gov.in