Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 written examination, the result of the candidates will be released by the JCECE board . The candidates who will appear in the examination will declare their Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2021 on the official website of JCECEB , jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in . With this, you can also check Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2021 by the link given on our page . Let the candidates know, the result is released only on the official website. For more information related to Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2021, you can read this post in full.
The candidates who have appeared in the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 exam will have to follow some steps to download the result. You do not have any problem in downloading the result, so here we are telling the steps to download the result. By doubling these steps, you will be able to download your results easily.
- To download the Polytechnic Result 2021, first of all you have to go to the official website of JCECEB jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- If you want, you can also download the result by clicking on the link given in this page.
- The home page opens after visiting the official website of JCECEB.
- The link to download the result is given on the JCECEB home page.
- After clicking on the result link, a new page opens.
- In this page, candidates have to submit their roll number and password.
- After submitting the roll number and password, Polytechnic Result 2021 opens in front of you.
- You can download your result from here.
- If you want, after downloading the result, you can print out the result and keep your result safe for future.
Information about Jharkhand Polytechnic result
Information is given in polytechnic results. From here you can see the information recorded in the result.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Total marks
- Points Received
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counseling Report 2021:-
After the release of Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2021, the selected students will be allotted various institutions and invited for counseling. Students have to go to the allotted institute and report on the date and time fixed. Admission will be canceled for students who do not attend it themselves. Candidates should keep in mind that when they go to report to the institute allotted for counseling, then they take all the necessary documents with them, the students who are unable to provide the required documents will be canceled.